Nondiscrimination & Accessibility Notice
DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
Dover Women's Health, PA complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Dover Women's Health, PA does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Dover Women's Health, PA:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Information written in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please contact a staff member of Dover Women's Health.
If you believe that Dover Women's Health, PA has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
700 Central Avenue,
Dover New Hampshire 03820
Telephone Number (603) 742-2424 Fax Number (603) 740-4650
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, our Clinical Coordinator is available to assist you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at:
ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
1-800-868-1019 800-537-7697 (TDD).