There are many options on the market today to assist you in planning your reproductive life. These include hormonal and non-hormonal methods, reversible and permanent options.
All of the providers at Dover Women’s Health are well versed in all the contraceptive choices below, and can help you decide which one will work best for your life and circumstances
- Oral Contraceptive (medline plus.gov)
- The Patch (www.orthoevra.com)
- Contraceptive Injection Depo-Provera®
- IUD Progestin-Releasing Intrauterine Device (www.mirena-us.com)
- Vaginal Ring (www.nuvaring.com)
- Progestin Implant (www.nexplanon-usa.com)
- Male Condom
- Female Condom
- IUD Paraguard® Intrauterine Device (www.paragard.com)
- Vaginal Diaphragm
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Tubal Ligation Sterilization
- Essure® Sterilization (www.essure.com)
For more Information: What Birth Control is Right for Me?